MotoGP 2017 Round 13 of 18 Misano, San Marino GP Highlights
Valentino Rossi wins his home race at Misano by 1.578s from team-mate Jorge Lorenzo. It is Rossi's first victory since Assen last year and the 81st in his premier-class career.
World champion Marc Marquez – who had won 11 of the previous 12 races – fell from second place while trying to keep pace with Rossi on lap 10 of 28, rejoining a distant last…
In Q2, Jorge Lorenzo (Movistar Yamaha) took pole for the first time this season and suprisingly Andrea Iannone (Pramac Ducati) made it to 2nd on the grid and local hero Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha) put himself 3rd on the grid, while the reigning champion Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda) in 4th made it first race in 2014 starts not from the front row.
Jorge Lorenzo getaway nicely and quickly, Rossi and Marquez overtake Iannone in the first lap. And then there are some battle between Rossi and Marquez as Marquez try to pass The Doctor but he couldn't, with the wrong tyre choice Lorenzo suddenly off the pace and Rossi easily passed the leader and Marquez also passed him. Marquez try to chase Rossi for the lead but he pushed that Repsol Honda bike too hard made him crash from 2nd place but resume the race. From that, the position maintain the same till Aleix Espargaro (Forward Yamaha) crashed.
This race also marks Rossi's first home win since Italy and San Marino Grand Prix back in 2009.
1. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 44m 14.586s
2. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 44m 16.164s
3. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 44m 18.862s
4. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici) 44m 20.096s
5. Andrea Iannone ITA Pramac Racing (Desmosedici) 44m 26.357s
6. Pol Espargaro ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1)* 44m 33.585s
7. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 44m 37.686s
8. Alvaro Bautista ESP Go&Fun Honda Gresini (RC213V) 44m 51.044s
9. Cal Crutchlow GBR Ducati Team (Desmosedici) 44m 53.066s
10. Yonny Hernandez COL Pramac Racing (Desmosedici) 45m 0.464s
11. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing (RCV1000R) 45m 9.351s
12. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Drive M7 Aspar (RCV1000R) 45m 11.361s
13. Scott Redding GBR Go&Fun Honda Gresini (RCV1000R)* 45m 17.320s
14. Alex De Angelis RSM NGM Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) 45m 28.132s
15. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 45m 30.534s
16. Leon Camier GBR Drive M7 Aspar (RCV1000R) 45m 35.346s
17. Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART) 45m 41.008s
18. Broc Parkes AUS Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART)* +1 lap 19. Hector Barbera ESP Avintia Racing (Avintia) +1 lap
Aleix Espargaro ESP NGM Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) DNF
Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP (RC213V) DNF
Danilo Petrucci ITA IodaRacing Project (ART) DNF
Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing (Avintia)* DNF
Music: Feint ft. Laura Brehm – We Won't Be Alone [Monstercat Release]
If you want to use it please credits me on it.